The broad scope of competence in our Group
enables us to offer a complete range of services:
Assessment of Projects and Companies
Our conclusions are based on
an "operational audit" carried our by a multidisciplinary team.
They make it possible to check consequences before an accusation
or a sellout, or before a marked recasting of policies and organization.
Definition of Strategic Guidelines and Assistance in their Implementation
In order to ensure the strategic guidelines may be immediately and
effectively converted into action, our experts work on three distinct levels:
The basic strategic choices
- Range of business activities and geographical coverage.
- Positioning required within a marketplace:
- Leadership or limitation to market "niches"
- Quality/price ration for target clientele
- Independence or search for partners.
Definition of resources required:
- Marketing distribution and advertising polices.
- Major industrial choices involving subcontracting robotization,
decentralization or even transfer of plants abroad.
- Planning of human resources.
- Financial resources and capital structure.
- Integrated solutions for information and communication systems.
Assistance in implementing agreed action plans
- Coordination of middle and long term planning activities
targeted to convert basic policy decisions into precise quantitative
goals for each sector of the company.
- Design and supervision of training and motivation programmes.
- Assumption of responsibility for contact and negotiation with outside partners.
In cases involving serious and immediate threats of problems:
- Development of emergency measures to remedy the most threatening deficiencies.
- Creation of "runaround" plans along with blueprint for strategic redeployment.
- If required, the assumption of responsibility for implementing the plan within the
framework of an agreed management contract.
In order to overcome an exceptional crisis situation or
to assist in the management of transitional phases, especially a
change in ownership, any of the partners within the group can assume
temporary responsibility for managing the company or one of its major
During the initial phases of a project in a specific region,
the Geneva Consulting & Management Group may be able
to provide a team of highly qualified executives, thoroughly
conversant with local conditions. Such an interim Management
Committee, essentially overqualified for normal circumstances
will gain time and provide to the investor the highest chance
of success. In parallel the Geneva Consulting & Management Group
team would select and gain the future management teams and manage the
transfer of responsibility to them.
The Geneva Consulting & Management Group offers a
complete range of services to business enterprises requiring
short or longer term help.